Ideal for applications requiring portability yet stable performance even in windy conditions.
"Flying Toys" will only get you so far. If you're serious and don't care to play around, consider our PXLite Plus 450 Ready To Fly Quadcopter for your next aerial platform.Our Ready to Fly Platforms are built and assembled in Ottawa. We provide all service and support locally and DO NOT ship any of the components to be repaired elsewhere.
6 flight modes selectable from the radio controller:
- Basic Stabilize
- Altitude Hold
- Position Hold
- Loiter (position and altitude mode with ability to adjust either at any time)
- Circle (automatically circle your point of interest at a fixed radius)
- Drift Mode (flies like an airplane using just one stick)
On-screen display of real-time telemetry information such as:
- Remaining battery reserve
- Battery load in amperes
- Flight timer
- Current flight mode
- Distance from home
- GPS tracked
- Direction to home arrow
- Artificial horizon
All failsafes such as return to home when radio contact lost or battery is at critical level are standard features with the PXLite Plus 450.
New and Improved Follow Me
The PXLite Plus's (Third Person View) Follow Me technology turns your platform into a hands-free aerial camera crew that puts you in the middle of your own adventure. The PXLite Plus can easily follow and film you while carrying any GPS enabled Android device. This advanced technology simultaneously controls the gimbal to keep the camera centered on you, capturing sweeping cinematic video from a perspective unlike any other.
Follow Me Modes:
- Follow Left
- Follow Right
- Orbit (Circle)
Set the distance to follow and altitude anytime while in Follow Me mode.
Auto Mission Planning
With free DroidPlanner 2 software, users can plan flights by simply drawing a flight path on any Android tablet or phone, which allows for hands-free flight control. Now your drone will go where you tell it to go, and it can even keep your GoPro pointed at the same location via a Region of Interest waypoint throughout the entire flight. This enables fun autonomous journeys, and automatically stabilized video capture that would be otherwise impossible. Use this to perform aerial surveys using your PXLite Plus.
Create aerial surveys and 3D models from the air using our platforms and AgiSoft PhotoScan Professional.
Package includes pre-assembled and configured:
- SKY-Hero LITTLE SPYDER 450 Frame
- Choice of XGimbal Lite 2-axis or 3-axis Brushless Gimbal with tilt control (GoPro camera not included)
- No propellers or landing gear in camera view using our "forward set" gimbal bracket
- Includes our enhanced battery tray for using larger batteries and video TX mounting
- 4 x T-Motor 2216/1100kV Motors and Quad_Brain 4 in 1 ESC
- 3DR Pixhawk Flight Controller and GPS Unit
- Walkera 2.4Ghz F7 Devo Transmitter with extended control range and integrated 5.8Ghz FPV
- optional upgrade to Walkera 2.4Ghz F12E Devo Transmitter with extended control range and integrated 5 inch 5.8Ghz FPV Display
- 1 x Thunder Power 4S 5000mAh and high rate charger
- 4 x 10 x 3.3 T-Motor Carbon Fiber Propellers
Add our SKY-Lite Navigation Beacons to your PXLite:
The PXLite Plus 450 has an all up weight of 2.2KG including a 5000mAh battery.
|Battery||Approx. Flight Time|
|5000 mAh||12 minutes|
|6600 mAh||15 minutes|
|7800 mAh||18 minutes|
All parts are assembled, flight control and radio system pre-configured and tested for flight. Shipped as single unit with everything included.